Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My First Show - Peter Som Fall Collection 2010





My boss is amazing. She was unable to attend this show and gave me her ticket, cool right?! So, I pulled up to the MAC & Milk Studios on 14th Street and realized this was my first time I was going to a fashion show in New York City alone. I was a little nervous but at this point in my life, I refuse to let any opportunity slip through my fingers!

I arrived early and while I waited I had time to see lots of amazing people arrive to watch the show. Of course everyone had fashion on their mind - and body. One woman had on the largest, chunkiest, most amazing necklace I have ever seen. The next time I have a "free" weekend I'm going to try and design one for myself - it was so cool!

One color I saw replicated throughout this show a lot - turquoise - how did he know it was my favorite color?! There was also lots of purple and decor on the shoulders - shoes that came up mid-calf of every color. The makeup was a pale face with a dark lipstick. The show was very neat!

Enjoy my pictures above from my first Fashion Week 2010 Show! Stay tuned as I have a busy schedule the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Abby...have a very fun week!!!!!! You are going to have the best time. Post LOTS of pics please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete