Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Fashion for Haiti" starts today - February 16th!



Beyonce has turned the "heat" up a notch - her career is at an all-time high! In New York City's Union Square on February 2nd in the old Tiffany's building she had a launch party for her new fragrance Beyonce Heat. Among celebrity guests were husband Jay-Z, Michelle Williams, Usher and her younger sister Solange (who was DJ for the night).

I stumbled across the event while reading another blog the day before. I decided that after work I would stop by - I mean why not Union Square is on my way home? While waiting for Beyonce to arrive - or so we thought she still had to arrive - I saw Michelle Williams and was able to take pictures of the building amazingly lit with bright red and green lights. Even from the ground level I could see the chandelier inside - which was absolutely breathtaking!

It seems like recently Beyonce has done a lot in the spotlight. Which didn't surprise me when I heard that she has teamed up with the Fashion Industry to become the official face of the t-shirts to help raise funds for Haiti. The earthquake in Haiti only lasted a few seconds but cut short the lives of too many civilians. Starting today, February 16th for $25 you can have the t-shirt Beyonce is pictured in above. All proceeds go to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. Victoria Beckham was seen wearing this fun t-shirt under a black blazer - I just so happen to have a new black blazer from Zara (an impulse purchase but glad I did) that I will wear because I'm planning on purchasing one of these t-shirts for myself!

For more information check this out!

Image of Beyonce courtesy of InStyle.com. Images of Beyonce's launch party are my personal photos!

It's always great to lend a helping hand =)

No comments:

Post a Comment