Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chris Benz for Chris & Tell & Lancôme at SAKS




My first fashion show ever was Chris Benz. It was a year ago at Fashion Week Fall 2009. I immediately fell in love with all the colors, texture, patterns and fascination he had in his designs. I was excited to find out Lancôme and Chris Benz teamed up to create one of the most sought after lipsticks in recent lipstick history - Chris & Tell! The color is fantastic, and trust me when I say anybody can wear it.

Designer Chris Benz and Makeup Artist Daniel Martin along with Lancôme gave beauty and lipstick fanatics one more chance to get this highly sought after Chris & Tell color. By the time the event was over the additional Chris & Tell lipsticks were sold out! Am I surprised - not one bit. They sold out online within hours and have recently been selling on Ebay for $80. Legendary makeup artist to the celebs Sandy Linter also stopped by SAKS 5th Avenue - it is always a pleasure to visit with her.

Pictures above are from the Chris Benz at SAKS event tonight. The model is of course wearing Chris & Tell - doesn't it look great!?

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and fab photos!! I'm going to steal them for the Lancome Blog. Good luck with Love.City.Life.Beauty. Great blog name!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete