Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Celebrate Arlenis Sosa!

Last year while interning for Lancôme I had the opportunity to work on a how-to-video shoot with Lancôme's spokesmodel Arlenis Sosa. She was an instant delight to work with. Recently, she was featured in Harper's Bazaar magazine and looked fabulous! When it was time for us to pack up and go home after the shoot, she asked for my name and wanted to become friends on Facebook. She has been in the office a couple times since and has remembered my name each time! Arlenis is truly a genuine person.

Which is why I'm so excited for tomorrow evening! Lancôme is throwing a party to celebrate Arlenis Sosa being on the front cover of Latina Magazine this March. I have seen a copy and trust me she looks absolutely stunning. The event will be held at the Lancôme Boutique (Columbus Ave @69th ST) tomorrow night - I will definitely be back tomorrow with pictures to share.

The image above is of me and Arlenis last year at the how-to-video shoot! Enjoy!

2 comments: