Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Lancôme Makeup for Chris Benz Fall 2010 Collection






As promised here is a sneak peek from behind the scenes at the Chris Benz Fall 2010 Collection Presentation. Lancôme teamed up with Makeup Artist Daniel Martin to create another amazing look at the show today. For complexion Daniel chose Photogenic Lumessence liquid foundation- which happens to be a favorite of mine! I wore it in Bisque 4 to the show today! The look was on the edge of "gothic chic." Blush Subtil in Cappucine was gently applied to the cheeks for a subtle glow. Lancôme's new Hypnose Drama Mascara was used to coat the lashes. The lips were rich in Color Design Matte Lipstick in Bronze Show (also a new Lancôme item) and topped off with a thin coat of Juicy Tubes lipgloss in Hallucination. By the way - Juicy Tubes are celebrating their 10th Birthday this year! The nails were a new shade for Lancôme called sweet nude. I'm not a huge nailcolor person but I really loved this color!

If I had to describe the feeling backstage I'd say it was "organized chaos." As new models arrived we had to direct them to get either their hair, makeup or nails done. And there was no pattern once you started - so making sure all of the models had the entire transformation complete before showtime was a little hectic! The Lancôme PR team had everyone ready by showtime - with even a few minutes to spare for photos!

Among the amazing talent backstage was Alex Sanchez and Michelle Phan for Lancôme. Celebrity guest Kelly Osbourne had time for a picture with designer Chris Benz.

Please enjoy my pictures of backstage at Chris Benz - sorry I don't have more of the show my camera died! Stay tuned - tomorrow Lancôme has teamed up with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen and their new line The Row.

*Happy Birthday to my aunt Kathy today - I miss you! God bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment