Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm New To This

Hello! Welcome to my blog! I can't wait to explore the fun there is to be made in talking and sharing all I know about love, city, life, and beauty!

I'm new to this. I mean how hard can it be right? I'm just trying to post about love, city, life and beauty right? Or is it loving the beauty of city life? That's for you to decide - I'm just going to do my best at telling you what I know, experience, learn, feel and want from love, "my city" life and beauty.

And I just so happen to work at a luxury beauty brand right now - so I'll keep you posted on my favorite beauty tips and secrets. I'll make sure you know what beauty trends to explore!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about the 'beautiful country life'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't ever forget about the 'beautiful country life'...it made me who I am today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv the new blog, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete