Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eye, Eye, Eye My Favorite Eye Cream

You are never TOO OLD or TOO YOUNG to START using EYE CREAM. I love my mother dearly, but there is one thing I'm told I will inherit - dark circles under my eyes. And I refuse to let that happen! Three months ago I started using Lancôme's Génifique Eye and will not skip one daily dose of it. The texture is creamy and goes on smooth.

Génifique Eye Youth Activating Eye Concentrate boosts gene activity. It is backed by a decade of research into discovering skins youth "barcode." So if you're looking to restore a youthful skin quality this cream will work it's magic on you. Personally, I'm not looking to get rid of dark circles yet, but I do have the occasional darkness under my eyes due to lack of sleep. Since using this eye cream I have noticed my entire eye area appears brighter and more luminous. Another reason I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product is because I can actually feel it work within seconds of applying. Trust me, I have seen and used plenty of skincare products to be able to notice a difference or not.

Apply twice daily by gently patting around your eye area. A personal trick of mine, I never let any product go to waste. Any excess on my finger I rub across my forehead.

You can find Génifique Eye at your local Lancôme counter or on www.lancome-usa.com. This product is great for men and women young and old.

ANN from UNI, stay tuned. I know how much you like YouTube and Lancôme's #1 Video makeup artist Michelle Phan. Michelle is working on her new video for Lancôme. She was in the office last week and I have heard it's going to be great! I wish I could say more!

2 comments:

  1. Abby, I just got some in my free gift. I love the Genifique Eye. You had recommended it awhile ago. Missing you! -Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I am so excited!!! She seems like such a sweet girl and I always get so many tips from her videos. I even bought the Coastal Scents eye palette after seeing her use it. Your life seems so exciting Abby=) Hope your having a blast!

    ReplyDelete