Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Eau Fraiche Douceur, Refreshing!



My beauty regimen was introduced to Eau Fraiche Douceur a little over a year ago. And it has never been the same! I feel so refreshed after using this product it's unbelievable. I always start by removing my makeup with BiFacil (only the best makeup remover on the market). Immediately following I dab a cotton pad with a few pumps of Eau Fraiche Douceur and wipe my face clean.

I would also recommend throwing a bottle of this product in your beach bag. Yesterday, I went to the beach with Maddy and was feeling really gritty when I got home. I was thinking it would have been nice to have this cleansing water along to wipe all the sunscreen and oil off my face before I had to sit on the train for 45 minutes feeling gross! PRODUCT BONUS, there is no need to rinse after!

Lastly, for those evenings you fall asleep before getting to wash your face or even take your shoes off (which I've done a few times this past week) it's nice to wake up in the morning and wipe off all the impurities before you shower or put on your makeup.

This product can be found on lancome-usa.com or Lancome counters nationwide, $34.50.



No comments:

Post a Comment