Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Crew Back Home





I just finished Skyping with my parents and cousin Austin. Today is his 10th birthday, Happy Birthday Austin!! All I have to say is time is going way too fast. And I'm extremely thankful for the technology we have available to us. How else would my sister have sent the adorable picture of Justin (the one w/chocolate cake all over his face above) on his 5th birthday, June 1? Happy Birthday, Justin!! And Happy Belated Birthday to Aunt Krisiti on June 7th!!

I'm thankful for such an amazing family back home. I miss you all terribly. I was suppose to be moving to my new place today, but now I'm told tomorrow. Anyways, thank you family & friends back home for all the support. A few have even offered to fly out here to help move my bed across Wall St. I'm truly blessed.

The cute little one in the green polo, plaid pants and sweet sandals, that's my little guy Benjamin. When I left he was only a month old and tiny. Now he's almost 7 months and beginning to move around and mess with mom's home decor.

Miss Olivia, I saw pictures from your Utah trip with your mom. It looks like you are having an amazing time. Call me again soon, you're the only one I can have "girl talk" with!

Last but not least, doesn't Jenna look fab in her picture from Austria? Sounds like she had such an amazing time she almost didn't return. Will another Mollenhauer leave the state of Iowa, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

And Grandpa O., you are an amazing man and I'm praying for you. Get well soon.

TO ALL MY BUDDIES BACK HOME, YOU ARE THE BEST SUPPORT SYSTEM EVER. I MISS YOU!! CALL ME SOON.

Austin, good luck at your game tomorrow. Hope you get the ice cream stain out of your new ISU shirt.

xo-



1 comment: