Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Know You Love Her Makeup Tutorials

Lancome wants your beauty opinion! This week Lancome video makeup artist Michelle Phan made her first trip to Paris. Michelle's fans have been able to follow her adventures via Facebook for the past couple of days. Among places she's been able to gather inspiration from for her next video include: The Tresor Bridge, shopping in St. Germain, Rodin Museum, Eiffel Tower and The Louvre.

Michelle also offered traveling advice on Facebook. When taking long flights it's essential to keep your skin hydrated. She recommended two Lancome favorites of mine to keep your skin healthy, Eau Fraiche Douceur Cleansing Water and Genifique Cream Serum. I have to have Genifique Cream Serum on my face before I apply any makeup.

NOW FOR THE BEST PART! Lancome and Michelle invite followers to vote on the next theme for her video inspired from her trip.

I voted for Natural Beauty, what's yours? Follow this link to vote now! http://apps.facebook.com/michellephaninparis/

Image above is from the Lancome Facebook page.

1 comment: