Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where Have I Been?



Hi, all! I have been away for a while. I was back home in Iowa enjoying myself with family and friends. I have lots of beauty information to share but need to finish some unpacking first. For now, enjoy a few pictures from this past weekend. A popular color I saw women wearing this weekend, coral. It's that time to bring your wardrobe back to life!

Jen made me cupcakes and they were delicious! I enjoyed them a little more than the famous place down the street from work. And they were carefully decorated with my favorite colors. Thanks, Jen!

The girls in my picture are Kelli and Megan. This trio started a long time ago =)

I promise beauty updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment