Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I luv PUMA!



I recently discovered the ultimate Puma sneaker. Ever since I can remember I've enjoyed searching for the perfect trendy sneaker on the market. In fifth grade it was Airwalk in black and maroon, middle school it was the all white Adidas sneaker with your choice of color stripes and high school it was DC and Etnies "skater" shoes. I might have been one of the select few to go for the "skater" shoe but I find comfortable, flashy sneakers so much fun!

So you can imagine how I felt when I came across these Puma sneakers pictured above. I bought the purple pair a week ago and have worn them to work (only to get to and from work) almost every day. Last weekend I wore them to my "Alumni Basketball Games" back home. With a pair of jeans rolled at the bottom they are super cute. Which is why I went back to get another pair today. I wanted to get a second pair of purple ones so that I could have one pair to trash to and from work and one for "fun." But, they were out. So naturally I had to see if they had any other colors and....

I bought the silver and white and pink and brown pairs. The best part about these Puma sneakers, they were only $39. What a steal!

What is your favorite sneaker brand? I dare you to go for fun colored sneakers this season!

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved the Pumas, good choice! But... how many pairs of shoes do you need :)

    I just got a new pair of Nike running shoes and loved them. I'm normally not a Nike guy and I was a bit surprised as I normally don't think of Nike as having good running shoes. They are so very comfortable though

    ReplyDelete