Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bling, Bling

I LOVE BLING. Bling on my hands, bling around my neck, bling on my clothes, bling on my shoes...I love bling. On Saturday, I met a friend at Coffee Shop. After drinks, dinner and dessert I still wasn't ready to head back to the Financial District. Conveniently, Forever 21 is right next to the 4 and 5 train...my transportation home. So we decided that 15 minutes to scope out the jewelry selection would be agreeable.

Now, I have timeless pieces from Tiffany & Co. but cheap "costume" jewelry just can't be beat. And if you wear the appropriate amount of bling and don't overdo it, bling can complete an outfit. I have lots of bling, I design bling, but this ring caught my eye from a mile away (okay not really but you get what I'm saying). It has all my favorite colors - turquoise, silver and black!

The weather is getting nice and you might be feeling a little bit of the winter blues. I promise, if you get even one new accessory to complete a spring/summer look you'll feel great. My new ring was less than $5.00. Bling, bling fashion lovers!

1 comment: