Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Donna Karen New York YANKEES

This is how my Monday started. I dodged a taxi in front of 10 Hanover. Heard "this express train is making all local stops today," after I had already been on for 15 minutes and was now stuck for an extra 20! Oh yeah and I had an allergic reaction to my ear infection med's that the doctor swore "aren't in the same family as Biaxin". Or how about the Progresso chicken noodle soup that is now covering my laptop keyboard, what a start to my week. Anyways, a dose of New York Yankees and designer Donna Karen turned my mood around.

The WWD landed in my mailbox today (like it does every morning) and one article caught my eye. And the picture of a certain Yankee did too. Friday night, I was at Adrienne's PizzaBar getting my local favorite ZZZA for the weekend when I noticed the game was on. After paying the bill I went outside to find it pouring down rain. But this rain didn't keep a certain New York City designer inside, Donna Karen attended Friday's game against Texas.

According to WWD Monday, Donna Karen (DKNY) recently teamed up with the New York Yankees for a long-term, multifaceted sponsorship deal. I'm trying to get more details because this sounds extra "sporty" to me!

Karen is pictured above (courtesy of WWD.com) in today's issue of WWD with Yankees manager Joe Girardi. An interesting story about Joe Girardi, I once stayed at the same hotel as him and didn't realize who it was until I got home. I think dad made me starve that week for not coming home w/an autograph!

Hope you're week is off to a better start than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment