Let's Chat!

I'm here to report, listen & learn about the beauty of life!

Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sexy, Fuller Lashes Just in Time for Summer




It's no secret that Lancôme is the global lash expert. Lancôme's Definicils Mascara is the No. 1 luxury brand mascara on the market. I have used this formula religiously for the last year and make sure I always have a new tube on-hand.

Can my love for a great tube of mascara get any stronger? Thanks to Lancômes latest lash discovery, Definicils Precious Cells, it can! Definicils Precious Cells is the first mascara from Lancôme to regenerate the condition of lashes and deliver lash by lash fullness. Lancôme's newest ambassadress Julia Roberts is the face of Definicils Precious Cells. Now we're talking serious beauty.

Ingredients found in "DPC" working to create healthier lashes include:
  • Swiss apple extract: will restore the environment of the epidermal stem cells in vitro.
  • Madecassoside: derived from centella asiatica, a healing plant from Madagascar, will help to strengthen and thicken lashes.
  • Arginine: amino acid with conditioning properties.
The formula is creamy and defines your lashes beautifully, while also creating a fuller look. Plus, for those of you who struggle with weak lashes that fall out easily, this mascara is easy to remove. It even reduces the chance of lash loss!

According to Lancôme, after four weeks, a panel of 101 women raved about the new mascara. More than half of the women perceived their lashes to be in better condition and reported a reduced loss of lashes during makeup removal.

I have to tell you, I have never purchased or worn fake lashes. Nor have I tried any products to make my lashes longer. I will tell you, I'm a fan of this new mascara. My lashes appear fuller, longer and healthier. And I've only been using it for a few weeks. The price is unbeatable too, $29.

Definicils Precious Cells will be available August 2010 at all Lancôme counters nationwide and on lancome-usa.com. Pre-order on lancome-usa.com now to make sure you are one of the first to try!

Image courtesy of lancome-usa.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment